Monday, September 7, 2020

Bulletin Article: September 6

I am humbled to be named the pastor of this parish community affective September 9, 2020. I am blessed to be assigned to a

parish with a parochial school and many people who desire to build up the Kingdom of God here in Johnson City, TN. Please continue to pray for me as I con􏰀nue to pray for each of you.


I thank those who have served on our Parish Pastoral Council and Parish Finance Council. Larry Schmi􏰁 is now the chairperson for the Parish Pastoral Council. Those leaving the council are Leila Al-Imad and Kim Dahlgren. Those new to the council are Bobby Aus􏰀n, Jim Burns, and Raymond Isaac. Marie Wright also serves the council as an ex-officio member of the council who represents our parish youth. Those leaving the Parish Finance Council are Camille Poor, Les Simon, and Mark Fried. Daniel Tejada was added to the Parish Finance Council. I thank each of them for their willingness to volunteer for our parish and their desire to use their 􏰀me and talents to serve our parish.


There will be a Parish Open Forum on September 14, 2020 at 6:30pm via Zoom. One of our topics will be outreach to our parishioners during COVID-19. Other topics will be listed in the next bulletin.


In Christ,

Fr. Dustin Collins

No comments: