Monday, September 14, 2020

Bulletin Article: September 13

I am pleased to announce that Maria Macariola is our new parish nurse effective October 1, 2020. I look forward to having her on our parish staff and having her continue to build up of the parish nurse program at our parish. I also thank Elizabeth for her time as parish nurse and offer my prayers for her and her family as they move from our parish community to Colorado later this year.


Please remember that we will have another Parish Open Forum via Zoom on September 14th from 6:30pm-7:30pm. There will be 4 topics which will be covered at a period of 15 minutes each: (1) Parish outreach during COVID-19, (2) Parish fraternal life during COVID-19, and (3) Parish Columbarium. I find these to be important because these meetings bring the parish community together for discussion in order that we can work together to build up the Kingdom of God here in Johnson City, TN.


In Christ,

Fr. Dustin Collins

No comments: