Monday, August 5, 2019

Bulletin Article: August 4

This past week I was able to have my first Parish Pastoral Council meeting since being here. If there are ever any thoughts or concerns that you have please feel free to bring them to my attention. If necessary these can be added to the council meeting as time goes by. At this meeting we set up the time and date for our first Parish Town Hall Meeting since my arrival. This Town Hall will be held September 9 beginning with a meal provided at 5:30 and the Town Hall beginning at 6:30pm. The purpose of the meeting will be for the parish to receive a voice with the ongoings of our parish community. It is my hope that you will go ahead and add this to your calendar and if at all possible attend this important meeting in the life of our parish.

I am also very excited for August 6 which will be the start of the new school year. My prayers are with each of our students, families, and teachers as this new school year gets underway. August 7 will be our first All School Mass which will be a Votive Mass to the Holy Spirit. I can think of no better way of embarking upon a new school year than invoking the Holy Spirit. If you are interested in enrolling your child in our school always feel free to give me a call or to call our school office.

In Christ,
Fr. Dustin Collins