Monday, January 11, 2021

Bulletin Article: January 11

This past weekend our parish held it’s Epiphany Dinner. We had a total of 57 parishioners who were able to participate. I thank Anna Chicon and the Knights of Columbus for heading up this event.


Our parish school will begin it’s second semester tomorrow, January 11. Please pray for our students, teachers, and staff as the school year resumes. Despite all the uncertainty that surrounds us due to COVID-19 our first semester went well and with proper diligence I have faith that the second semester will also be a success. I encourage you to consider sending your children to our parish school be it this semester or next next school year.


We will have the honor of having Bishop Stika with us next Sunday, January 17, for the 10am Mass. He will be present in order to install me as pastor of this parish. Please pray for his safe travel and for me as I am installed as pastor.


In Christ,

Fr. Dustin Collins

No comments: